[Coco] Color Error in VCC

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Mar 8 20:28:24 EST 2012

Bill Pierce wrote:

> Mr Gault, did you run it on VCC? I don't remember seeing these colors on a real Coco. Luis was running VCC and not a Coco. I'm out of town for the rest of the week so I can't get to my Coco right now and compare. But what I am seeing on VCC is (in the graphics blocks above 128):

Re-read my message.
"I just ran a test with a Coco3 using both RGB and Composite 60Hz monitors.
Before running your program, either the RGB or CMP commands were used to get an
appropriate color set. The colors displayed on the matching monitor were a very
close match to the colors displayed by VCC 1.42 on a Samsung SyncMaster 204B
digital monitor."