[Coco] Color Error in VCC

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 14:50:30 EST 2012

Mr Gault, did you run it on VCC? I don't remember seeing these colors on a real Coco. Luis was running VCC and not a Coco. I'm out of town for the rest of the week so I can't get to my Coco right now and compare. But what I am seeing on VCC is (in the graphics blocks above 128):

Green FG / White BG
Yellow FG / White BG
Blue FG / White BG
White FG / White BG
Cyan FG / White BG
Magenta FG / White BG
Orange FG / White BG

In Jeff's Coco 2 Emul. All are the same except Background is BLACK
In Jeff's Coco 3 Emul.  "   "     "      "        "             "           "     "
In David's Coco 3 Em. "   "     "      "        "             "           "     "
In David's Coco 2 Em. "   "     "      "        "             "           "     "
In MESS Coco 2 Em. "   "     "      "        "             "           "     "
In MESS Coco 3 Em. "   "     "      "        "             "           "     "

In all my years of Cocos... 1, 2, and 3 ... Background color has ALWAYS been BLACK

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com