[Coco] Mission Accomplished!

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:11:06 EST 2012

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

Boisy,

I wonder if the huge ground plane might not be overkill, especially if it
complicates assembly.

But, hey, nice work.  Do you have a dimensional diagram of the board?  I'd
like to figure out how many slots I'll lose in an Apple IIe (will be at
least two).  Alternately, maybe I could get away with a short ribbon cable
between the motherboard and the adapter.  Experience with the various
Apple IIgs accelerators suggests that 2-3" of ribbon cable might actually
work (the GS clocks at 3Mhz., so there'd be even more margin with a 1Mhz.
2e).

Steve