[Coco] Mission Accomplished!

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Mar 1 16:03:28 EST 2012

Mike,

I'm guessing that the 6809 (and more so the 6309) could bring a bit of a boost to games vs. the 6502.   I'm specifically thinking of things like the MUL instruction, which the 6502 doesn't have, and of course, the TFM and DIV instructions on the 6309.  Although I haven't written any games per se, I would have to think that having these extra instructions would provide a performance advantage.

The platform now exists, so my hope is that there will be interest to do just that!

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.