[Coco] maltedmedia ftp request

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Jun 21 14:03:05 EDT 2012

I ran it past a friend, who has no issues hosting the FTP site.

Dennis, if you want to move the CoCo stuff off, let me know.

I know I'm semi-guilty, although I did not snatch the ENTIRE thing in one whallop.
I did it over 2-3 days, which on a monthly cycle, is no different. However, I didn't grab dupes, ie, I avoided the large Rainbows,
and most of the others, as well, as they are available elsewhere.

Do you manage your own DNS entries on the maltedmedia.com domain? Mebbe I can set up the FTP and you can add a dns record or two.

Tony