[Coco] VCC Color antifact

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 07:56:37 EDT 2012

Yes Bill, Apparently this option was not

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela