[Coco] OS9 Unmodified MIDI file player

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Feb 23 08:36:05 EST 2012

On Feb 23, 2012, at 7:09 AM, Paul Seniura <pdseniura at techie.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised I am "remembered"!
>
> Yes I am still alive.  ;)

Yep. That's the guy. Hi, Paul. Funny, but right after I posted that, I tried to google the best that I could remember... "Paul sinera coco midi" and sure enough, it suggested a spelling correction and found a similar query on this list from a few years ago.... But at the time, I answered with your name spelled correctly, referencing an article Mike K had written for my CoCoFest Chronicles book.

So, you had done the preprocessing version that translated the midi files... But I thought someone finally got one that played Type 0 directly...???