[Coco] OS9 Unmodified MIDI file player

Paul Seniura pdseniura at techie.com
Thu Feb 23 08:09:34 EST 2012

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:21:33 -0600, Allen Huffman wrote:

> Wasn't this done by... I can't remember his name, but I think he lived in Oklahoma? Paul S... Something?

I'm surprised I am "remembered"!

Yes I am still alive.  ;)

I also did the "V" theme (original 1980s TV mini-series)
using a Roland MT-32
which I understand was a big 'hit'
that Mike Knudson played at those early CoCoFests  :)
(I couldn't attend, still can't attend).

I don't have a CoCo any more.
AAMOF I've lost most personal things recently-ish.
Meaning, sorry to say,
I can't help with this MIDI File Player any more.
(Lots of history to go into,
 if anyone is interested
 I can explain thru email.)

BTW I am monitoring this list via Gmane
(the obfuscated email addy _does_ work)
and am enjoying all the 'nostalgia' here.

FWIW I use MacOSX mostly for its BSD engine
(I build and run tons of open-source software)
but am planning to ditch the fruit very soon
and go with full open "dream machine" system
(due to political amongst other nastyness).
I definitely can "blame" CoCo/OS-9 for my
continued deep interest in *ix matters.