[Coco] OS9 Unmodified MIDI file player

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Feb 23 02:59:04 EST 2012

On Thursday, February 23, 2012 02:49:49 AM Allen Huffman did opine:

> Wasn't this done by... I can't remember his name, but I think he lived
> in Oklahoma? Paul S... Something?

That was Lester Hands & Lyra I believe.  The competition between Umuse and
Lyra was rather like kittens spitting at each other back in the day.  From
what I heard, every time Mike would add something, Lyra had it 2 or 3 weeks
later.  There is, or was the last time I looked at Umuse with dEd, a string
of text in it that says "Hands off my code Lester" or words to that effect.
At the time I thought it was cute.  At least that is how I remember it...

Mike stopped by my place for a few beers several years ago, but that wasn't
covered in our exchange of war stories.  At the time he had a van load of
organ pipes he was building into another organ someplace I have managed to
forget the where of.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
He that is giddy thinks the world turns round.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Taming of the Shrew"