[Coco] Off the wall question

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:00:34 EST 2012

If I'm the same, is with the emulator jeff, coco3 onlythe coco2 works well
I recess with F6 - H. Synchronize, but the speed is very low
It also has a + - but not work well.
I switch to vcc well so far (minus the keyboard does not have Spanish, lol)
Will not know how to play (for now I use it to prove my usefulness cocodsksutil)