[Coco] noswiz doesn't work for me...

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Feb 13 03:54:46 EST 2012

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 09:18:05PM -0500, Brett Gordon wrote:

> Thats about the same setup as I have, except I don't have MPI.  The
> "-" mean that cocoboot isn't finding a valid extension image (in your
> case, anywhere!).

> Make sure you have "HDB-DOS translation" turned of in DriveWire.  I
................................................. ??

Do you want that on or off?

> had a similar problem which I racked my brain for hours over, until I
> realized I turned on the translation while writing the HDB drivers for
> CoCoBoot, and forgot to turn them back off....

With "HDB-DOS translation" on cocoboot finds the dw share, but my OS-9
images aren't accessible and the RTC is messed up!

> Let me know if this works!   If not, let me know which version of DW
> you are using so I can give grief to Aaron  :)

DW4.04 Test2.

OK, I've had a little more luck with this (my hardware can be
fussy.. :()

Does this support an IDE drive with the Glenside drivers, or do you
only support SuperDriver?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA