[Coco] noswiz doesn't work for me...

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:18:05 EST 2012

Willard,

Thats about the same setup as I have, except I don't have MPI.  The
"-" mean that cocoboot isn't finding a valid extension image (in your
case, anywhere!).

Make sure you have "HDB-DOS translation" turned of in DriveWire.  I
had a similar problem which I racked my brain for hours over, until I
realized I turned on the translation while writing the HDB drivers for
CoCoBoot, and forgot to turn them back off....

Let me know if this works!   If not, let me know which version of DW
you are using so I can give grief to Aaron  :)

Brett Gordon