[Coco] e-Bay madness: Tandy 1400 LT

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 7 21:25:00 EST 2012

Not really, but I wouldn't mind if it turned in to one... I have had a 1987 vintage Tandy 1400 LT laptop since I got it around 1988 or 1989 (I was working for Radio Shack at the time) and since I need money more than I need an old PC laptop, I listed it on e-Bay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330684322726?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649#ht_500wt_950

I couldn't bring myself to try to list it for the $250 price someone else is listing on at (though, theirs is actually the hard drive model, so certainly worth more than floppy-only I guess).

Anyway, just thought I'd pass this along. I have a bunch of CoCo joysticks I hope to drag out and dust off and verify, and sell them as well. If I can raise enough money, I can try to make it to the CoCoFEST! this year.

-
Allen Huffman • PO Box 22031 • Clive IA 50325 * 515-999-0227
Sent from my MacBook.