[Coco] e-Bay madness: Tandy 1400 LT

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 05:15:55 EST 2012

I also have a 1400LT. That big lap "laptop" has one of the *best* keyboards
I have ever used on portables, the IBM Thinkpad's second.

That 1400LT was used in my work bench to program trunk radios, those
programs are all MSDOS based and need a computer with a reliable real
serial port. And as I mentioned about the keyboard, from time to time I'd
use it just to write, then port the text files to the bigger box.

THE 1400

Been trying to get the HD upgrade, not too actively... if I find it that's
the next thing.

-- RP