[Coco] coco system alpha

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 19:22:23 EST 2012

In a message dated 2/8/2012 1:34:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
asa.rand at gmail.com writes:

>I like the way that looks. When I had my CoCo3, I had the Multi-Pak  case
>attached to the CoCo case with screw-bolts and nuts (with lock  washers to
>keep it from loosening). Are you doing anything like that  with your
system,
>or is it unnecessary?

>Wayne

I left about 1/8 inch clearance on either side
of the coco and multipak  so it is unnecessary
to bolt them up together.  I like to leave them
unattached anyway so I can easily separate them
to clean the card edge connector on the multipak.

I am going to make another rack system for my
coco3 and call it "system gamma".

Then I will consider offering kits to the coco public
so that they can assemble their own rack system....

Roy