[Coco] RadioShack returns...

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:03:51 EST 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Louis Ciotti <lciotti1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not seen any of those old style kits in my local store, but I have
> seen the snap together ones, but I don't like those as I think the hand
> wiring aspect is a good thing.  It is that extra stem of having to make
> sure it is "wired" correctly for trouble shooting that is misses with the
> snap together style.

Elenco apparently got the rights to produce some of the newer
RS "Science Fair" spring-wiring kits, as well as making more
advanced ones.  Elenco has something that looks exactly like
the 200-in-1 kit I had from RadioShack decades ago, for example.
But they also have a 300-in-1 and a 500-in-1 that uses both springs
and a breadboard:

http://www.elenco.com/product/productlist/project_labs=NTU=

Rich Carreiro             rlcarr at gmail.com