[Coco] RadioShack returns...

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 07:59:42 EST 2012

I have not seen any of those old style kits in my local store, but I have
seen the snap together ones, but I don't like those as I think the hand
wiring aspect is a good thing.  It is that extra stem of having to make
sure it is "wired" correctly for trouble shooting that is misses with the
snap together style.

As for Jameco, sure they have kits, but It would be nice to just pop down
to the local store and pick something up.

Oh yea, how about having employees has some basic electronics training, or
at least one ex-technician where you can ask questions and get answers.