[Coco] RadioShack returns...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 23:54:02 EST 2012

How about a Coco kit? This would be a great project for RS. To be able to build an emulation of one of their most popular computers with their parts. The kit would include the main board (any of the afore mentioned solutions) a simple keyboard, a card reader able to read "dsk" and "vhd" files, mouse connector (mouse could be included as a kit), connections for adding boards to support old joysticks, modems (serial or rs232 for DW), and carts, and a monitor out (hdmi, vga, etc. which ever the board supported).
What better digital electronics educational kit than a Coco?

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com