[Coco] RadioShack returns...

lciotti1 at gmail.com lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:36:59 EST 2012

Although a coco or coco emulator would be great, after some thought I would like them to bring back the educational electronic kits I had when I was a kid.  The ones where that had lessions and you built up the circuits using pieces of wire and the connections were small springs.

I know the electronic world is all about digital, microcontrollers, computers, etc, but to really understand how to build things they need to start at the basics.  Those kits were great hands on learning tools.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T