[Coco] Sierra Xmas 86 demo

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 21:47:30 EST 2012

@Robert Gault,
I too have been messing with the XMas86 disk and something I've noticed about all the disks in the new builds. The sector sizes are all out of whack in the dw disks and some of the others as well. None of the external dsk sizes are right 311k for 360k, 636k for 720k. These cannot be backed up normally. Some of the 40trks are dmoded as typ=21... this should be typ=20.   typ=21 is a 3.5 disk.  I haven't dmoded them all but I bet the dns=x is wrong on most. It should dns=3 for 3.5 and dns=1 for 5.25
I would assume this is being done in the makefile/scripts that create the diks?

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com