[Coco] Sierra Xmas 86 demo

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Dec 9 21:27:00 EST 2012

Charlie Pelosi wrote:
> Thanks Robert. I did get it working by using a DOS computer and writing the image with DSKINI /T40 /D
>
> Works great. The images of this demo in the Nitros9 project archive however don't seem to work at all.
>
> Charlie

Hmmm, if it's the nightly build I wouldn't be surprised.

I just built the disk from the nitros9/3rdparty/packages/sierra/christmas86
source code and it works perfectly.
There was also a Drivewire version built but that would not boot. Guess I'll
need to see what is wrong with the DW3 version.

Robert