[Coco] The Graphical Segmentation System.

Fri Aug 31 20:20:57 EDT 2012

The Graphical Segmentation System.

ADVANCED C: TECHNIQUES & APPLICATIONS $19.95 (1985)
Copyright (C) 1985 by Que Corporation

Gerald E. Sobelman & David E. Krekelberg AUTHORS

Library of Congress Catalog No. 85-60694
ISBN 0-88022-162-3

Que Corporation
Indianapolis, Indiana

Order Line 1-(800) 428-5331

The code is available on disk from Que. Guess $50-$150 (1985)

This version of the code has been typed in from the book.

Current Status: Unchecked - will not compile, load or execute.

Planned: To check and convert from MicroSoft "C" to the
TANDY COLOR COMPUTER 3 (CoCo3) with OS-9 Level II
and 512K ram. (Never Done)

IS THIS A GOOD WEB SITE????

The source may also be available also from:

Source Code from Que publications "Advanced C" Techniques and Applications
ISBN...

http://www.codeforge.com/article/19408

Please send me a copy if you download this, requires you to log in. (Gurr)

If anyone is interested in Graphics I may be willing to hold a contest with
the first person showing that they have the software working winning my copy
of the book:

The "C" source has been typed in but never compiled.

I believe that CoCo OS-9 is just fine for this software.

If several persons are interested I will upload the Source.

But that may be the wrong book, so there may be two prizes.

Second prize:

high-performance cad graphics in c

Lee Adams 1986

ISBN 0-8306-9059-X