[Coco] Motorola Parts Missing in ExpressPCB

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Aug 15 10:28:21 EDT 2012

Phil

Thanks you for that input. That is great news. I in the process of designing some boards for
Christmas Light display and was wondering what liability I had if I sold designs based on the
artwork. So as long as I do not make a profit on the boards then I am okay.

I am using the freeware but have thought of upgrading to the Hobbyist License for double the
board size. Not really interested in the multilayer so much as the increase board size.

james