[Coco] CP-400 pics available (was Re: CoCoFEST! 2012 Introduces LogiCall V7 for CoCo)

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 07:45:05 EDT 2012

[Quote] The other main problem with mine is that the power switch is broken.
It has a few swollen caps too... Oh, well, something to fix!

Oh, to have the old days when one could repair our computers instead of throwing
them away. Back when if you needed more memory, just piggyback another set of
memory chips, bend out the access pin, cut a couple traces, use wire-wrap wire
to re-route signals and such, and BINGO you just doubled the memory on the
computer.

John D.
Fairfax, VA