[Coco] Virus 'IDP.Program.D1B0A5C0' Detected In'CocoDiskUtilityPack v1.0.10.Zip' During Install

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 15:36:18 EDT 2012

A lot of installers use "direct" modifications to the system, therefore causing anti-virus software to see false positives as they look for such mods. I see it all the time with audio software installation. For the most part I ignore most warnings when it's on a piece of software that I pretty much know is clean. A program writing things directly to the registry without going through windose will cause this. A good program to catch this is "SpyBot" as it monitors the registry and informs you of any changes and describes them and asks if you want to allow the change. Best of all... it's free. Just google "spybot"

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com