[Coco] Virus 'IDP.Program.D1B0A5C0' Detected In'CocoDiskUtilityPack v1.0.10.Zip' During Install

Fri Aug 3 15:18:26 EDT 2012

Hi,

This post has gone viral on coco3.com. :(

So I searched for what was reported and found this page:

Six Easy Ways to Tell if a Virus Really is a Virus
http://antivirus.about.com/od/securitytips/tp/virusalerts.htm

You can submit the file to Virustotal to have it scanned by over 30
different malware scanners.
http://www.virustotal.com/

I uploaded CoCoDskUtil V1.1.10.zip and only one of the thirty found
anything, and it was NOT AVG!

So, no problem!

SHF

"Kip Koon" <computerdoc-mkyjwk8WQ5cAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote in