[Coco] Best way to copy a BIN from disk to real tape?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 15:20:28 EDT 2012

Just use a Tape/Disk transfer program.. as long as it doesn't modify roms, it should work with drivewire. Just make sure the disk is in the 0-3 drive range as most old software doesn't know of DW's 255 drives. If it's a basic program, you could probably modify it to use the 255 drives.

If you're trying to transfer the ".cas" files from the net, just use the emulator with the above then load them into the Coco.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com