[Coco] Best way to copy a BIN from disk to real tape?

chris cralt at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 14:43:14 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have 2 coco's. One is a 64K and the other a 16K. The 64K is setup
with DriveWire4 (Awesome program!) and it can load/save programs to
the drivewire server no problem. I'ed like to be able to copy some BIN
files off a drivewire "disk" on the 64K coco and csave them to a real
tape so i can use the 16K coco.

I googled around and found pointers on how to download a cart to tape
but not much info on how to go from disk to tape. It seems everyone
wants to go the other way.

Thanks

-chris