[Coco] Looking for an old Coco friend

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 16:57:52 EDT 2012

Does anyone know what happened to Zack Sessions? He was an avid contributer to the OS-9 community and ran a Color Computer software business called "Color Systems" which advertised in Rainbow and others. He kind of dissappeared after the release of the MM-1 which he also wrote software for. He used to live not too far from me and I had been to his house a couple of times as well as talked with him quite a bit on local BBS's

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com