[Coco] Problems with Drivewire 4

Paulo Lindoso paulo.lindoso at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:56:53 EDT 2012

Actually, the setup wizard does not detect the reset signal CoCo is
supposed to send once it is turned on or reset.  At first, I thought this
might be due to some issue when converting to RS232 to USB, but that idea
was quickly dismissed as no communication happens whatsoever.

My currently problem is that I don't have any other serial device (apart
from my LCD TV service port, which uses a female plug, same as my
USB-to-RS232 adapter) to fiddle with.

What I did try (unsuccessfully though) was to bring up a "dumb terminal" in
my MAC and see if an "LLIST" or "PRINT#-2" command would work, but that
didn't function either...  Question is: am I doing it right...?   I
downloaded "CoolTerm" and set it up to 600baud/8/N/1, which, if ECB manual
is correct, is the default serial config...  Would it work?

Regards,