[Coco] FD502 drive information

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Apr 2 16:40:13 EDT 2012

That is fairly close to my recollections Steve.  In most cases the
terminating resistors are close to the drive select block next to the card
edge connector.

However to further confuse things, many 3.5" drives and a few late 5.25"
drives had permanently mounted resisters of a lower value that were supposed
to work with similar resisters in all of the drives.

Bruce W.