[Coco] Games that don't fit on floppies (was Super IDE vs. Drive Pak)

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 16 10:26:49 EST 2011

Gene,

Just giving you a hard time....I am quite aware of MyRAM. :)

I do a lot of builds in NOS9 and you can't just throw everything in. Had a recent build that for the first time in a long time, had to reduce, look at the bootlist and make just a good sweep of the system modules. In the end, it was a good exercise. Good to clean house now and then.

The advantages to the 3.2.x is light years beyond the 1.16 days. Great, but we must move forward!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9
http://www.cloud9tech.com