[Coco] Games that don't fit on floppies (was Super IDE vs. Drive Pak)

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 16 08:06:49 EST 2011

Gene,

The bandwidth of our devices are of DRAM/RAM disk speeds. The TC^3 is twice as fast as the SuperIDE(S-IDE) but the S-IDE is still really fast.

John Linville could speak to this more as his video player is based upon the critical bandwidth of the player on the S-IDE.

You where the author of MyRAM?

:)

Regards,

Mark