[Coco] Games that don't fit on floppies (was Super IDE vs. Drive Pak)

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 16 06:42:08 EST 2011

On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:49:05 AM Brian Blake did opine:

> On 11/16/2011 12:11 AM, brian palmer wrote:
> > That's my whole $1 Aussie dollars worth :D
>> > laters
>> > Briza
>
> I think the list has been hit by a drive-by Aussie... Where ya been
> briza?

Aussie?  An AUSSIE now are you...  Walking around on the bottom side of
West Virginia now.  Boggles the mind, what little I have left this time of
the night.  You went out to fish and got lost?

In any event welcome back and catch us up on your adventures if they are
printable...

Cheers, Gene

G'Day Gene and Rodder.

Lolz Yeah I sure did do a Aussie Drive By, All those reports of a Man riding a Big Red kangaroo wielding a Boomerang is all true and laying down some Coco pride along the way :D

As for saying what my adventures have been, Maybe better leave that for private messages, Too much info for sensitive ears in this list :)

But Joel did bring up a good point about new stuff using the 256 artifacts mode and it being a shame if no ever does more then do a demo of it and not bring out a game. So guys how about someone push the limits and create a game using it, Just think about what could be achieved, More Cpu cycles for sounds and music and colors galore and use a mass storage device for the data :D

Gene, Rodder(B Blake) for got to tell peeps that I have been teaching him the ways of a true Aussie :)

laters

Briza