[Coco] Games that don't fit on floppies (was Super IDE vs. Drive Pak)

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 16 00:54:54 EST 2011

On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:49:05 AM Brian Blake did opine:

> On 11/16/2011 12:11 AM, brian palmer wrote:
> > That's my whole $1 Aussie dollars worth :D
> >
> > laters
> >
> > Briza
>
> I think the list has been hit by a drive-by Aussie... Where ya been
> briza?

Aussie?  An AUSSIE now are you...  Walking around on the bottom side of
West Virginia now.  Boggles the mind, what little I have left this time of
the night.  You went out to fish and got lost?

In any event welcome back and catch us up on your adventures if they are
printable...

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Force it!!!
If it breaks, well, it wasn't working anyway...
No, don't force it, get a bigger hammer.