[Coco] XLISP!!!!!

Manny manney at gmail.com
Sun May 29 05:37:07 EDT 2011

On Saturday, May 28, 2011 02:00:06 AM Willard Goosey wrote:
> We had a discussion about a LISP interpeter under OS-9?
>
> ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/us_os9_usergroup/DISK19.LZH source & docs
> ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/us_os9_usergroup/DISK20.LZH binaries for
> LI and LII

This has gotten me up off of my lazy arse and resetup my OS-9 emulated system
under VCC / MESS.  Thought I'd lost it there for a while until I remembered a
backup from 2009 sitting on an unused 500gb external HD.

Anyway, I got disk19 up and on my /h0, but I cannot unarchive disk20.  Can
someone send a DSK with it unarchived to <mannequin at invigorated.org>?

Thanks again,
-M.