[Coco] Four of my disks now on my webpage.

Fri May 27 20:24:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

I discovered that SHF80 did not have the latest of the FCGFXL library
source. It was on SHF40.

I copied FCGFXL and the DEBUG library source to SHF840 along with my utility
"ARCHIVE" which NitrOS-9 broke and I am going to try and fix.

I was frustrated by OS9 not liking all of the disks sizes that I tried to
create. I must have a bad version. I wanted a much larger disk.

My disks now on my webpage:

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer1/

SHF79 - Libraries broken up.

SHF80 - "CO" Archive Disk.

SHF40 - "CO" Development Disk.

SHF840 - "CO" Development Disk.

This last disk will change over time, the other three are frozen.

Dean, please note that FCGFXL on SHF40 and SHF840 have more routines
created.

SHF

P.S. I am unsure which will come first, a blank screen on my laptop or the
new one ordered from Sony. (VPCF1390X Configure-to-Order)

My current laptop is getting very hot and it is one that has the GPU not
glued down right.