[Coco] XLISP!!!!!

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri May 27 21:00:06 EDT 2011

We had a discussion about a LISP interpeter under OS-9?

ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/us_os9_usergroup/DISK19.LZH source & docs
ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/us_os9_usergroup/DISK20.LZH binaries for
LI and LII

I tried it and it works for (+ 1 1) which is about all the LISP I know
off the top of my head (It's a damn shame for a CS guy to say, but
it's true).

Glad to see this, since it means I don't have to try to port the CP/M
source, and it's a little newer than the 0.0 source from net.sources in
1983...

Looks pretty cool, though.  I don't know of any other object-oriented
languages for the 6809.  How "object-oriented" it really is, I don't
know yet.  Must RTFM.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA