[Coco] C Compiler

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 26 09:01:21 EDT 2011

Dean,
   Once you have compiled all the C Compiler Modules, I would like to see a zip
file made of a C Compiler Setup that includes all the newest modules. In the
past I have found it hard to figure out in which (sub)folder each module goes
into and which updated module replaces which module.

    When the orginal C Complier first came out, I had just bought a COCO3. The
COCO Club I was in figured out how to setup a programming
session where one window was the editing window, another was the compiling
window and a third window where you ran the program. It made
development and/or bug fixing a breeze. Not many other home computer systems
could do this.
     I have a huge folder with C Compiler Modules, programs, files, docs, and
etc. I will zip it up and send it to you.

John Donaldson