[Coco] C Compiler

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Thu May 26 03:28:40 EDT 2011

After having a short discussion with Stephen Fischer regarding the C-
Compiler for OS-9, I have decided to add a C-Compiler section to the
www.os9projects.com website to act as a central clearinghouse for all
things C-Complier related, including components, libraries, etc. I
have been interested for some time in doing some small programming
projects, but finding all the latest components has been next to
impossible so I went on to other projects. So, to alleviate this
problem and hopefully to spur development in the community I have
decided to host this on my website.

This is for the community to use and I will simply be organizing the
information, so I need some feedback about what people feel is
needed, etc. It's simply a starting point right now, so let me hear
your suggestions! And I also need the files! :-D

Dean