[Coco] C Compiler

Thu May 26 10:24:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think that we need someone to step up and build the disks so that Dean can
just do the web page.

Dumping everything on him is a very poor idea.

What I see happening is presenting everything as must have which is
incorrect and should not be done.

The basic core needs to be defined first for a "new" or returning "C" coder
to get the basic parts installed and start coding. I had the benefit of
using the
disks I had set up twenty years ago so it was not hard to add the needed
parts to the VCC VHD.

The prime section which consists of:

cc_2_5_2.lzh
ansifront012.lzh
cprep19a.lzh
c.pass1
c.pass2
c.opt
rma
rlink

The defs and lib files needed for general use.

Once this has been created and checked then go on to some of the rest.

The web page needs to start out with an Executive Summary.

SHF