[Coco] cprep19a.lzh upload

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu May 26 05:52:17 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 09:56:53PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> actually I have wondering how to include it in a binary.

Just like any other preprocessor constant:

  char *foo=__FILE__;

The optimizer isn't smart enough to delete never-refered-to
data blocks so even if you never print it it'll still be in the binary.

Or am I not understanding your question... it is 4 in the
oh-my-god-what-are-we-doing-up-this-late-ning.  Not the best time for
technical discussions. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA