[Coco] cprep19a.lzh upload

Thu May 26 11:13:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

That's the simplicity I was looking for.

I now wonder how to make sure it is near the start of the binary. Part of
Globals?
/* Globals  */
FILE *fcb;
char ch3;
int num;

main(argc,argv)
int argc;

I can confirm that C_prep19a works.
(EPS -h >>/p) on VCC
_SP_     SP - superscript on
      ESC S0
_UN_     UN - unidrectional head movement
      ESC U1
_xx_     -s - output to stdout instead of /P
_yy_     -h - print usage (LONG)
_zz_     -? - print usage (SHORT)
  __DATE__ __TIME__ __FILE__
Current file name is: eps.c