[Coco] What is the current url for VCC ?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon May 9 22:02:55 EDT 2011

camillus Blockx wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have the same problem, but I use freeproxy website, then it works. I have
> the same problem with cloud9.
> For now nobody could come up with a solution for this.
>
> camillus
>

> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 7:01 AM, Robert Gault<robert.gault at att.net>  wrote:
>
>> I thought the current address was http://vcc.20x.cc/ but I can't get
>> through. Has this been changed?

I've found I can reach the site from my library which uses a T1 line (I think)
to get to the Internet. Tests of freeproxy, as suggested above, finds that all
freeproxy servers are not created equal. :) I can reach vcc from one freeproxy
but not another.

A good test would be to know the actual numerical address for vcc.20x.cc so that
it could be entered directly. Then we would not be dependent on our individual
Internet servers for translating vcc.20x.cc into an address.
Can vcc6809 or anyone else post the actual address?