[Coco] What is the current url for VCC ?

Mon May 9 16:02:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

This may not help but may describe the problem:

".cc Domain Names - Unique Names for Niche Markets"
http://www.verisigninc.com/en_US/products-and-services/domain-name-services/registry-services/cc-domain-names/index.xhtml?loc=en_US

So. ".cc" domain is for Color Computer unless: Cocos Island

".cc is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Cocos
(Keeling) Islands, an Australian territory. It is administered by VeriSign
."

I have had no problem using IE9, I errored in not checking the date of the
file I used.

Is there a way that you can use a different DNS server? Your ISP may be
using one that is incomplete.

SHF