[Coco] dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri May 6 18:30:16 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 11:23:46AM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote: >
>>I also conclude that lex.l (as supported by CC252) is also vaporware.
>

> The entire lex part of this discussion is unclear to me.

> What could be in that library for a CoCo OS-9 "C" program to
>reference.

It started with me grousing that I have references to C libraries that I
don't have.  I have a streak of obsessive collector in me, and right now
it wants EVERY OS-9 C library ever distributed, and in a complete and
useful form.  Unfortunately I should have been doing this 20 years ago,
when more people were still part of the CoCo world.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard