[Coco] dbg.l

Fri May 6 14:23:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

> Not sure what the subject is in that sentence.

>> I also conclude that lex.l (as supported by CC252) is also vaporware.

The entire lex part of this discussion is unclear to me.

What could be in that library for a CoCo OS-9 "C" program to reference.

Earl Casper did a Urbane to K&R "C" translation using a program he wrote,
lots of work. I first thought that he did a general Urbane to "C" which
would allow DECB programs to be run as "C" programs. He did not, it works
for the Urbane DECB preprocessor program only.

FYI, Urbane is DECB with no line number requirement, long labels and
variables are unique.

SHF