[Coco] dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri May 6 18:22:44 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 01:38:34PM -0400, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> Not sure what the subject is in that sentence.  Are you theorizing about
> the existance of a lex port to OS-9?  The limiting factor would be address
> space, as always.  I'm sure there's a lex for OS-9 68k, but I'm sceptical
> about a 6809 build.

I think there was one.  CC252 has a special option (-ll) to link in the
lex.l library.  Why would that have been added to the compiler driver if
the library didn't exist?  Lex itself might not have been running under
OS-9...

Unfortunately lex.l seems to have vanished.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard