[Coco] dbg.l

Sun May 1 05:50:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

Check the CoCo Forums post, I stumbled on the actual physical magazine and
have located the source on a .dsk file which is now attached.

I have included my first "C" Source Archive file which has the Debug Source
code.

You can ignore or laugh at the rest of the file.

The text of the article is only three pages, I will see if I can scan them
soon.

Perhaps the code also as it is only 5 pages more. (PC of course, but Pascal
originally)

For extra credit and the answer to my cryptic comment.

Describe the "core" bug in the CoCo OS-9 "C' Library as supplied by Tandy.

SHF

P.S. Send me a text copy or make a post of the header file on the CoCo
Forums of :

> Actually, the header file for dbg.l is part of the Kreider clib DEFS on
> the old Princeton archive, dbg.h.  It's in "defs.library" wich is a
> uuencoded ar file, originally posted by Pete Lyall.

I may understand what it is doing, I have so large a source of K&R level
books, CD's and so on.