[Coco] dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun May 1 03:10:16 EDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 09:36:33PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> I posted the header file which was easy to find on the CoCo Forums.
> Let me know if this is anything like what you found.

Actually, the header file for dbg.l is part of the Kreider clib DEFS on
the old Princeton archive, dbg.h.  It's in "defs.library" wich is a
uuencoded ar file, originally posted by Pete Lyall.

Unfortunately dbg.h not an ansi-ish header that can pass for
human-readble docs on the library, it just has some constants.

> http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=368&sid=f8fe7cffd78c9b9e63fede2cb1d53c20#p368

Interesting!  Not the library I'm looking for, but interesting.

> Sorry to those of you stuck in the very far distant past.

I've done a lot of thinking about that lately, actually.  With the
exception of people and information disappearing, I'm pretty much right
where I like to be, programming wise.

Well, OK, it would be nice if the MW C compiler wasn't so utterly
sex-crazed.  ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA